Dr Comfort Women's Victory Athletic Diabetic Shoe
Dr. Comfort® Victory is an athletic shoe that delivers comfort and style. Available in Pink and White, the Victory shoe has full top grain leather and mesh upper with an arch stabilizer for enhanced support. The Victory offers ventilation to help regulate heat and keep your feet cool and dry. You’ll experience a roomy, protective toe box in these trainers to help prevent skin irritation and toe stubbing during activity.
Featuring a no-tie elastic lace system and a single contact closure, the Victory is easy to put on and simple to adjust. With optimal cushioning and a stable sole, the Victory helps to keep you moving in comfort. Features a contact closure with a unique no-tie elastic lace for a great fit. Top Quality Materials Dr. Comfort shoes feature the finest quality top grain leather uppers, which form to the feet for extra comfort and provide breathability
Victory Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Customizable Fit: Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Mesh Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and help keep feet cool and dry.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Extra depth (7/16inch) for removable inserts.
- Arch stabilizer for additional support
- Leather lining in most of Dr. Comfort shoes helps keep feet dry and cool
- Lace closure with Velcro Strap
- Soft Top Grain Leather and Mesh Uppers with Seamless and Padded Lining.
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts included with every pair of shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.