Propet Women's Tour Walker Strap Diabetic Shoe
A great choice for touring or getting out and about. This basic active style is long on comfort-- with dual adjustable straps for a just-right fit, soft full grain leather uppers and a cushioned EVA midsole. This basic active style is long on comfort-- with dual adjustable straps for a just-right fit.
The Propet Tour Walker Diabetic shoe has many healthy features. This shoe is available in five different widths and includes a removable footbed. The full grain leather upper has a brushed nylon lining.
Tour Walker Strap Women's Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Full-grain leather upper with twin-strap closure system
- External and internal heel counters with removable footbed
- Cushioned EVA midsole with herring-bone tread rubber outsole
- Brushed nylon lining
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- External and internal heel counters
- Rubber sole for traction and reduced slippage
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.