Propet Women's Stability Walker Diabetic Shoe
One of our most popular models, this walking shoe is designed with a wider forefoot and heel base, for the ultimate in stability. The PU insole features a heel pad and cushioning ridges for superior comfort. Comes in both full grain leather or Nubuck. The full grain leather or nubuck upper of these women's white walking shoes is brushed with nylon-lining and padded at the tongue and collar for comfort.
The Propet Stability Walker for women is a crowd favorite. This lightweight soft leather or suede sneaker available in smooth or nubuck finishes will hug your foot for perfection. Slip-resistant rubber outsole means you'll find reliable traction on dry or wet surfaces.
Women's Stability Walker Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Suede, leather or Nubuck upper with speed-lacing system
- Padded collar and tongue with PU insole with cushioning ridges
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Rigid heel counter adds stability
- Wider forefoot and heel
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.