Dr Comfort Women's Diabetic Sandals
Built in biomechanics for the barefoot enthusiast! The Shannon women's flip-flops feature a dual density midsole, integrated post & shank and comfort cushioned footbed, with true arch support. Once you try the Shannon Ortho Sandals, you'll never want to wear ordinary flat flip-flops again! The Shannon is a beautiful thong with unbelievable support. Extremely comfortable, lightweight, it has a rigid plastic shank and Unbelievable Support. The Shannon Ortho Sandals are available in three colors - Red, Black, and Camel.
Shannon Diabetic Sandal Features:
- Stylish, Fashionable and Attractive
- Relieve foot pain
- Provide superior comfort
- Excellent support
- Promote foot health
- Dual Density Midsole
- Integrated post and shank
- Comfort Cushioned Footbed
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Rigid Shank
- Amazing support
- Material: Leather
This Sandal is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Sandals
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you clean them with a damp cloth. Not recommended for use in washer or dryer.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Sandals Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.