Dr Comfort Women's Ruth Diabetic Shoes
Giving up a stylish shoe is not an option—especially if you’re on your feet all day. Step into our latest athleisure-style shoe, the Ruth, which can take you from a workout to work and beyond in comfort and functional fashion. Constructed with high-quality, full-grain leather, this women’s casual shoe is both durable and breathable and has reduced seam lines to help prevent skin irritation when wearing. The Ruth features the Dr. Comfort® new stability outsole which combines a dual density midsole on the medial side, increased toe spring, extended heel counter, and anti-abrasion material to aid durability, stability, and support. With an anti-slip design, the Ruth provides a relaxed, business-casual look with an athletic fit.
Ruth Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Stability Outsole Design: A wider sole, extended heel counter, and increased toe spring helps to provide additional support, stability, and durability
- Anti-Slip: Helps to provide comfort and prevents slipping when wearing
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Reduced Seam Lines: Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction aids to prevent wear and tear
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box helps provide extra protection from toe stubbing
- Material: Full-grain Leather Upper with Micro-suede Lining, EVA/Rubber Outsole
- Collection: Casual Comfort
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
First, clean the shoe with a damp cloth. This will get them ready for an application of shoe cream. Next, use a cleaning and conditioning cream for leather shoes. Simply apply the cream with a dry, clean cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.