Dr Comfort Women's Refresh Athletic Diabetic Shoe
Dr. Comfort shoes are designed and manufactured to the highest standards of foot wellness. Perfect for the active woman. The Refresh is a stylish, super-lightweight women's athletic shoe that helps provide superior comfort and support for women who suffer from painful or sensitive feet. Designed with breathable material and a unique arch stabilizer, this athletic shoe provides your feet with extra support and cushion to avoid calluses, blisters, and skin irritation. Whether you need a cross-trainer or everyday casual shoe, the Refresh offers excellent foot protection and all-day comfort.
Refresh Diabetic Shoe Features:
- No-Tie Elastic Lace Closure: Easy-to-adjust toggle closure—no tying or untying required—and seamless design to help prevent skin irritation
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Mesh Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Long-Lasting Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts included with every pair of shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.