Propet Pia Women's Diabetic Boot
The new Propet Pia Boots are for the lady who isn’t afraid of the weather. Bring your best for hiking with the Pia! This lightweight women's hiking boot is ready for whatever outdoor terrain or weather comes your way. Keep your feet cool with the breathable open cell insole that helps with moisture.
Easy to slip in and take off, these might just be the best pull-on winter boots. Designed with Scotchgard treated Nubuck with a delicate mesh lining. Crafted in soft nubuck with mesh lining, these boots by Propét are Scotchgard™ treated for water and stain resistance.
Women's Pia Diabetic Boot Features:
- Soft Nubuck with mesh lining that is Scotchgard™ treated for water and stain resistance. Padded collar and tongue with firm heel counter for support
- Breathable Open Cell PU moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and a high traction rubber outsole for rugged terrain
- Lace-up closure
- Round toe
- Thermal Lining for extra-insulation during harsh winter months
- Shock absorbing provides cushioning for the joints
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.