Propet Women's Peak Diabetic Boot
One of our all-time favorites, this versatile boot can go from work, to trail to casual weekend adventure. Suede and Mesh upper that is waterproof means your feet will stay warm and dry. If hiking is something that you have been longing for, then it is time to gear up with your hiking essential and hit the road while wearing the new Propet Peak.
Waterproof construction inside a suede and mesh upper with padded collar and tongue and abrasion resistant rubber toe cap. The Propet Peak is a Women's shoe that is part of Propet's Outdoor collection.
Peak Diabetic Boot Features:
- Waterproof construction inside a suede and mesh upper with padded collar and tongue and abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Breathable Open Cell PU moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and a high traction rubber outsole for rugged terrain
- Scotchgard®-treated suede and mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.