Dr Comfort Women's Patty Diabetic Shoe
Lace up and step out in complete comfort and style. Clean, simple and comfortable, the Dr. Comfort® Patty diabetic shoe delivers sophistication and support in a casual walking shoe. The Patty is a lace-up, casual shoe featuring soft, smooth cushioned leather and a padded tongue and heel cuff to help prevent skin irritation.
There’s plenty of wiggle room in the toe box, which helps protect the toe from stubbing. Supportive as attractive, pair the Patty with your favorite jeans to move in complete comfort.
Patty Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Top Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Leather Uppers: Natural material to help regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Lightweight Construction: The lightweight outsole is light and has a skid-resistant finish.
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.