Propet Women's Onalee Casual Diabetic Shoe
The Propet Onalee Mary Jane is a great travel companion. These Propet Onalee women's stretchable shoes are what you’re looking for. Propet shoes are known for their comfort while not compromising on the fit.
Propet Onalee women's stretchable shoes are also extremely comfortable and flexible and allow you to move your feet naturally. The perfect style for feet with bunions or hammertoes or other conditions that require a little extra give.
Onalee Women's Diabetic Shoe Features:
- All new uppers add more options to your active lifestyle
- Removable cushioned EVA insole
- Lightweight TravelTek™ EVA outsole for durability and traction
- Stretchable jersey with adjustable elastic hook and loop strap for comfortable fit
- Suitable for casual wear
- Flexible and removable footbed
- Stretchable material- good for bunions and hammertoes
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.