Dr Comfort Women's Meghan Athletic Diabetic Shoe
Dr. Comfort Meghan. The Meghan women\'s Athletic Comfort shoes feature a virtually seamless design. Relieve foot pain with supportive athletic shoes that are stylish too. The Meghan women’s athletic comfort shoe features a virtually seamless design, breathable mesh uppers and a lightweight construction. The lightweight rubber outsole delivers superior grip when in motion and the extra shoelace loops help prevent heel slippage. Designed with traditional laces, the Meghan sneakers can be worn daily, whether standing or participating in activity.
Meghan Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Mesh and Leather Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry.
- Elastic Lace closure with Standard Laces included - Lightweight Athletic Shoe
- The Meghan shoe has lightweight outsoles with rubber insets at the toe and heel, and extra shoelace loops to prevent heel slippage.
- Removeable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- Long Lasting Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe.
- Soft Top Grain Leather and Mesh Uppers with Seamless and Padded Lining.
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.