Propet Women's Mary Ellen Casual Diabetic Shoe
This perfect little Mary jane offers a sensible and classy alternative to more athletic walking shoes. It features an adjustable strap on a full-grain leather upper with embroidered stitching details. And it's double depth footbed offers extra volume for hard to fit feet-- without ever sacrificing on style.
Classic and comfortable, the Propet Mary Ellen Mary Jane is perfect for everyday wear. While the exterior is hard-wearing, the interior is soft and treats your feet in a gentle manner. This pair of shoes offers a soft uppers feature that forms a soft layer around your feet to protect your skin against damages such as bruises and blisters.
Mary Ellen Women's Casual Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Full-grain leather upper with single adjustable hook and loop strap
- Double removable insoles for fit customization
- TPR outsole for cushioning, traction and durable wear
- Adjustable strap feature for custom fit footwear
- Heel counter cradles the heels and the arch to prevent over-pronation
- Rounded toe box prevents toenail damage
- Deep toe box offers maximum comfort
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.