Propet Women's Ladybug Casual Diabetic Shoes
Women’s Propet Ladybug is an attractively styled shoe with Therapeutic benefits. It Features An Adjustable Strap On A Full-grain Leather Upper With Tear Drop Cut-out Detailing. This smart little t-strap offers a sensible and dressy alternative to a more athletic walking shoe.
Feel like a lady in the sweet and sensible Ladybug. Features a padded collar with a hook-and-loop fastened strap. Smooth and breathable leather linings. The Ladybug women’s shoes provide Double insoles; you can remove the bottom sole to get a little extra volume or even strike out both to accommodate custom orthotics.
Ladybug Women's Casual Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Supple, full-grain leather with double removable insoles for customization
- Single hook and loop strap for additional fit adjustment
- TPR outsole for cushioning, traction and durable wear
- Sophisticated styling with extra-cushioned stability bar to provide rebound center stability
- Full-grain leather uppers with moleskin lining
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.