Dr Comfort Women's Kelly Diabetic Sandal
Both fun and comfy, this sandal never goes out of style. The Dr. Comfort® Kelly women’s slide-on ortho sandal is lightweight and comfortable, helping make every step you take easy. The Kelly features a single, contact closure strap for your personal fit. Created with a dual-density midsole and integrated post and shank, this sandal delivers a cushioned footbed, unique arch support and supportive structure to help keep your feet at ease. Designed to help treat your feet with care, slip on the Kelly and feel the luxury they offer.
Kelly Diabetic Sandal Features:
- Integrated Post and Shank: Supportive insole and outsole structure to help foot stability, comfort and safety.
- Polyurethane Upper and Mesh Lining: Ortho-Sandal with polyurethane upper, mesh lining and EVA with rubber/EVA soles help keep the foot comfortable and supported when wearing.
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Dual Density Midsole: Two densities of cushioned foam for foot comfort and support.
- Slide-On-Sytle: Slip-on design allows for an easy on/off application.
- Contact Closure: Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Material: Polyurethane and Mesh
This Sandal is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Sandals
If your sandals are dirty, we suggest that you clean them with a damp cloth. Not recommended for use in washer or dryer.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Sandals Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.