Propet Women's Hedy Diabetic Boot
Don't sacrifice comfort in the cold weather. Our cold weather boots protect your feet and are available in 4 widths. Propet Hedy boots are tailor-made for adventurous ladies. Designed with luxurious Scotchgard treated suede, these boots have a cushion-soft texture.
A winter boot ready for the wet and cold. This women's comfort front zipper boot has a 4" shaft height and a durable, ground-gripping TPR outsole. The faux fur lining inside is soft on your feet and helps make your feet more comfortable The removable Vaporex insulating felt keeps you warm in colder environments.
Hedy Diabetic Boot Features:
- Scotchgard™ treated suede and rip stop nylon with faux fur lining and front zip closure
- Vaporex® heat-retaining insole system for extra insulation and cushion
- Ground-gripping, shock absorbing TPR outsole is durable and stable
- Designed with a deep toe box to allow feet to breathe and stay warm
- Extra-depth with a rounded toe box for added comfort
- Seamless interior for a comfortable slip-on
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.