Propet Women's Harlow Diabetic Boot
Propet Harlow - comfortable, luxury boots for women. These boots are not only easy to wear and take off but they are also perfect to worn all day long. The Harlow brings all the warmth and comfort you need.
With the Scotchgard™ treated leather uppers to repel water and the faux fur lining inside to keep your feet warm. These boots by Propét are accented with faux fur lining and wide strap closure. The padded collar design adds a luxurious touch to the look of the boots while also providing extra comfort.
Harlow Diabetic Boot Features:
- Scotchgard™ treated leather with faux fur lining and wide strap closure
- Vaporex® heat-retaining insole system for extra insulation and cushion
- Ground-gripping, shock absorbing TPR outsole is durable and stable
- Adjustable strap to provide a snug fit and enhance the ease of wearing
- Extra-depth allows the insertion of custom orthotics
- Padded collar provides added support to the ankle
- Rounded toe box protects the nail, preventing toenail damage
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.