Dr Comfort Women's Flute Dress Diabetic Shoe
An American classic with a modern look. The Dr. Comfort® Flute delivers our finest leather to create a luxurious look for a dressy or casual occasion. This Mary Jane style shoe offers soft uppers to accommodate a high instep and lightweight Lycra for an additional stretch in the forefoot. Designed with a faux buckle contact closure strap and detailed stitching, the Flute adds a touch of class to comfort.
Flute Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Single Contact ClosureA hook-and-loop fastener helps to provide comfort, support, and a more personalized fit
- Stretch Lycra: Stretchable lycra® material delivers breathability, flexibility and comfort.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction aids to prevent wear and tear
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box helps deliver extra protection from toe stubbing.)
- Material: Stretch Lycra® and Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.