Dr Comfort Women's Cozy Diabetic Slippers
Whether you want to cuddle up with a good book or need to walk around the house, slip your feet into this comfy slipper. The Dr. Comfort® Cozy is a diabetic-friendly women’s therapeutic slipper with Dr. Comfort Gel inserts for cushiony comfort. With plenty of wiggle room, the Cozy has a wide toe box and an open-heel design for easy on/off application and to accommodate swollen feet. Plus, the Cozy is designed with a rubber outsole to help prevent any falls when walking. Pamper your feet with top-quality microfiber uppers and luxe fleece lining that takes softness to a whole new level.
- Open-Heel Design: Open back allows for easy on/off application, accommodates swollen feet and helps to prevent skin irritation.
- Microfiber Uppers and Fleece Lining: Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide comfort and support to the feet.
- Skin-Resistant Outsole: Rubber/EVA outsole helps prevent slipping when walking.
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Material: Microfiber and Fleece
This Slipper is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Slippers
To clean, hand wash gently with warm water and mild soap. It’s not recommended to use a washing machine or dryer.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Slippers Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.