Dr Comfort Women's Breeze Diabetic Sandal
Step out in style without compromising comfort. Casual and comfortable, the Dr. Comfort® Breeze is a great sandal to add to your wardrobe. The open-air design allows for a cooling airflow while the arch support and padded heel help to deliver optimal foot stabilization and comfort. Crafted in full-grain leather, the Breeze features an adjustable contact closure on top for a more personalized fit. The Breeze is a wear-anywhere sandal that pairs nicely with a dress or jeans.
Breeze Diabetic Sandal Features:
- Full-Grain Leather: Durable leather that helps prevent skin irritation and helps keep the foot comfortable during long hours of wear
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Customizable Fit: Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Top Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Open-Air Design: Breathable, open design to keep feet cool and dry
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Sandals ($29.00 value)
This Sandal is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Sandal
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes/Sandals Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.