Dr Comfort Women's Vigor Boot
Dr. Comfort Vigor Women\'s Work Boots has been reinvented. Rugged enough for all your outdoor adventures, yet sturdy, casual and stylish for work, the Dr. Comfort® Vigor is a comfortable hiking boot delivering stability and comfort. Designed with full top-grain leather, the Vigor features a padded heel cup and tongue helping to protect your feet from skin irritation and discomfort. Plus, our unique no-tie elastic lace system helps makes this hiking boot easy to put on. Lightweight and comfortable, the Vigor has got you covered whether you’re on your feet for work or seeking outdoor adventures. Dr. Comfort Vigor Women\'s Work Boots. An extremely light-weight, stylish hiker for your outdoor or indoor activities.
Vigor Boot Features:
- Contact Closure and No-Tie Elastic Lace: Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Leather Uppers: Natural material to help regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Excellent arch support
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Available in a Velcro closure with a unique no-tie elastic lace
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts included with every pair of boots ($29.00 value)
This Boot is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Boots
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.