Propet Women's Tour knit Athletic Shoe
Propet Tour Knit shoes are not only trendy but also extremely comfortable. They have multiple comfort features, including arch support and shock-absorbing features. The contoured footbed also provides a gel-like cushioning to the sole of the feet.
Apart from providing comfort, these shoes are made with breathable materials to keep your feet moisture-free and odorless. They are also antimicrobial. Apart from all these amazing features, these shoes also have great appeal.
Women's Tour Knit Athletic Shoe Features:
- Lightweight breathable precision knit mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- Double insoles and OrthoLite® rebound foam provides high levels of cushioning in thinner layers of foam, perfect for high impact sports
- Light EVA midsole with rubber inserts for traction and durability
- Seamless interior for additional comfort
- Rounded toe box prevents toenail damage
- Deep toe box offers extra comfort
- Soft uppers guarantee skin protection
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.