Propet Women's Stability Fly Athletic Shoe
So you need to make sure you’re wearing the right pair of shoes. The new Propet Stability Fly! Designed with a precision knit mesh exterior, this pair of shoes is extremely comfortable. These shoes come with a lace-up feature that allows you to enjoy excellent footwear fitting for improved maneuverability.
The Stability Fly comes with a removable footbed allowing for insertion of your own orthotics. Keep Up With Your Active Lifestyle In The Propet Stability Fly Sneaker. The Propét Stability Fly Sneaker features a gel heel pad with cushioned ridges and breathable knit mesh to keep your feet comfortable wherever you go.
Women's Stability Fly Shoe Features:
- Precision knit mesh upper with brushed-nylon lining
- added collar and tongue
- Soft cushioining PU insole with gel heel pad and cushioning ridges
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Breathable shoes control moisture
- Soft uppers feature guarantees skin protection
- Heel counter cradles the heels and the arch to prevent over-pronation
- Wide toe box feature offers room for toe wiggling
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.