Dr Comfort Women's Spirit Athletic Shoe
The women’s Dr. Comfort Spirit athletic shoe delivers style and comfort in a lightweight sneaker. This shoe has full top grain leather with arch stabilizer for enhanced support. The Spirit shoe has a contact closure with a unique no-tie elastic lace for a great fit. The women’s Dr. Comfort Spirit athletic shoe delivers style and comfort in a lightweight sneaker. The Spirit shoe has additional room in the toe box adding more comfort. Because of the soft, sporty leather and mesh material your foot stays cool and dry when your running and just walking.
Spirit Shoe Features:
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Leather and Mesh Uppers: Breathable material to help regulate heat and keep feet cool and dry
- Contact Closure: Adjustable hook and loop contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized fit.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Top-Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Extra depth (7/16inch) for removable inserts.
- Arch stabilizer for additional support
- Leather lining in most of Dr. Comfort diabetic shoes helps keep feet dry and cool
- Lace closure with Velcro Strap
- Soft Top Grain Leather and Mesh Uppers with Seamless and Padded Lining.
- Material: Leather
- FREE! Inserts included with every pair of shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth. Use a cleaning and conditioning crème for the leather shoes. Simply apply the crème with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe crème may also be used.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.