Apex Women's Single Strap Shoe
Active tieless shoe designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. Ambulator Biomechanical shoes provides unsurpassed comfort and protection. The Ambulator Single Strap features a genuine full grain leather upper, a single strap closure for fitting flexibility, soft leather linings for comfort and breathability, a lightweight, slip resistant polyurethane sole and 1/2" removable depth.
It's removable Insole can accommodate custom orthotics and diabetic insoles. This orthopedic shoe is also constructed with a lightweight polyurethane rocker sole to provide stability and offers added traction to help resist slippage. The Single Strap is biomechanically designed, one will feel less stress at the foot areas that are most susceptible to pain.
Women's Single Strap Shoe Features:
- 1/2” removable hidden depth in 2 layers
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Plastazote™ and EVA footbeds for fitting flexibility
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for stability & durability
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Full grain leather upper
- Soft padded collars
- Single Strap hook and loop closure
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.