Apex Women's Sierra Trail Runner Shoe
The Apex Trail Runner is lightweight, sturdy, roomy trail walking and hiking shoe. Designed with a breathable upper and mesh lining. A great shoe if your are on your feet all day, or need a high, wide toe box. Designed with vibrant patterns and supporting a lace adjustability feature, this runner by the Apex is the perfect companion.
The extra depth and arch support feature also boost your footwear comfort. Engineered to ensure breathability, this pair of shoes controls the moisture and prevents odor. The padded collar located at the rear cushions your ankles and in-step region for maximum support. The flexible outsole allows you to run better while the motion control feature delivers stability to prevent tripping and falling.
Women's Sierra Trail Runner Shoe Features:
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers for fitting flexibility
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot control
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Multi-density midsole with reinforced shank for torsional rigidity
- Aggressive hard rubber outsole lug design for added traction
- Breathable, open air mesh and leather upper
- Padded collar
- Padded tongue
- Removable footbed
- Rounded toe box
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.