Apex Women's Reina Runner Shoe
A women's athletic walking shoe constructed with removeable insoles, high wide toe box, and traction. Open air mesh uppers for breathability. Feel supported, sturdy and comfortable with Apex Reina Walker. Apex Reina Runners provide unmatched cushioning, shock absorption and motion control for extraordinary comfort and protection. The unique X last and multiple removable insoles enable the shoes to fit different foot types and make them ideal for those who wear orthotics.
Women's Reina Runner Shoe Features:
- Padded collar & tongue provides cushioned comfort and prevents heel slippage
- Biomechanical footbed contoured EVA insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts
- Full-grain leather upper for comfort and breathability
- Multi-density midsole strategically placed firm EVA under medial arch for additional supporty
- Mozaic® pressure relief layer for customized comfort
- A-Last for superior fit and function
- Outsole has improved traction tread
- Cushioned midsole design offloads heel pressure to prevent heel pain
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.