Propet Women's Petra Hiking Boot
Waterproof knit upper with EVA midsole and rubber outsole for traction makes this a year round hiker. You'll be impressed on how the Petra can elevate your hiking or walking experience. Grab the terrain with the high traction rubber outsole with unique tread design.
Designed with a stylish waterproof knit fashion and a deep toe box, your feet will have ample space to breathe and still remain warm and comfortable. With Petra shoes, any weather can be tackled. Equipped with a padded collar and tongue to cushion the foot, you can run, trek, and leap without any worries.
Petra Boot Features:
- Waterproof knit mesh and TPU toe cap keeps out water for a light and dry hiking experience
- Breathable Open Cell PU moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and a high traction rubber outsole for rugged terrain
- Removable footbeds accommodate custom orthotics
- Padded tongue to eliminate pressure points in the top of the foot
- Rounded toe box to improve the natural curve of the feet
- Shock-absorbing qualities to reduce pain in muscles and joints
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.