Propet Women's Peri Boots
The boots lining is made with 3M Thinsulate™ synthetic fiber technology for a comfortable, light feel that keeps you warm through the coldest days. Collared with faux fur design for a true winter boot style. Get around in all types of terrain with the high-traction rubber outsole.
These boots are durable, ultra-stylish, and your best defense against cold winter. These boots are not your usual winter footwear. Made with a brilliant Scotchgard-treated suede and velvety-soft nylon with a faux fur collar, the Peri boots are versatile and stylish.
Women's Peri Boot Features:
- Waterproof to prevent from water entering the shoe
- Thermal Lining for insulation and extra foot protection
- Suede and quilted nylon upper with Scotchgard™ treatment
- D-ring lacing and faux fur collar with low pile fur lining
- EVA midsole with high-traction rubber outsole for cushion, traction and durable wear
- Padded tongue to protect skin from footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Heel counter offers support to the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Deep Toe Box for extra comfort
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.