Dr Comfort Women's Merry Jane Shoe
Finally, a lightweight, elegant flat that will always stay in fashion. The Merry Jane women’s dress shoe features beautifully crafted details, rich finishes and soft, full-grain leather creating a luxurious look for everyday wear or special occasions. Designed with a self-adjustable contact closure strap, the Merry Jane is an American classic that can easily adjust to your feet for all-day comfort.
Merry Jane Shoe Features:
- Customizable Fit: Self-adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Lightweight Construction: Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish.
- Protective Toe Box: The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing.
- Added Support and Improved Fit: Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation.
- Material: Lycra® and Leather
- Dress or Casual
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.