Apex Women's Linda Shoe
The Linda is a versatile shoe with elegant detailing that delivers maximum comfort and protection. The classic monk-strap design with hook-and-loop strap allows for easy entry and accommodates different insteps. Full-grain leather upper and soft fabric linings wick moisture away from the foot and create a healthy foot environment.
This women’s orthopedic shoe features a rich supple leather upper with classic monk strap with elegant flower detailing and hook-and-loop closure. Soft fabric lining wicks away moisture to keep feet healthy and dry while the roomy toe box allows toes to spread out. The slip-resistant sole is injected with EVA to provide protection without any added weight. Double removable depth accommodates custom orthotics.
Women's Linda Shoe Features:
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts.
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- Moisture wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- SATRA tested slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Full grain leather and canvas uppers
- Soft padded collars
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.