Dr Comfort Women's Lana Sandal
A new addition to our Open Comfort Collection, the Lana sandal is both comfortable and functional. With stretchable Lycra® sides, the sandal helps accommodate bunions and other foot deformities. Features include a stylish button accent, a removable footbed for custom orthotics, contact closures over the forefoot and a buckled closure on the heel.
Lana Sandal Features:
- Chic and Fashionable
- Relieve foot pain
- Provide superior comfort
- Excellent support
- Promote foot health
- Two Velcro Closures
- Removable Footbeds
- Excellent cushion for superior comfort
- Soft Top Grain Leather on top
- Rubber soles to cushion your every step all day long
- Removable footbeds for custom orthotics
- Great Arch and Sole Support
- Stretchable Lycra sides
- Material: Smooth soft leather inside the shoe
This Sandal is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Sandals
If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you clean them with a damp cloth. Not recommended for use in washer or dryer.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Sandals Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.