Apex Women's Lace Walker Shoe
A women's athletic walking shoe constructed to provide you with all day stability and control. Feel supported, sturdy and comfortable with Apex Lace Walker. The Apex Athletic Walkers fuses performance and lifestyle to create exceptional walking shoes. These attractive walkers offer a combination of stabliity, cushioning and shock absorption not found in other footwear lines.
The Apex Lace Walker Women’s Walking Shoe offer extraordinary midfoot and rearfoot stability and flexibility in fit. The Lace Walker shoe offers pressure relief and shock attenuation for the foot and musculoskeletal system to prevent sore feet. The Apex Lace Walker Women’s Walking Shoe offers the best fit with the superior protection.
Women's Lace Walker Shoe Features:
- Padded collar & tongue provides cushioned comfort and prevents heel slippage
- Biomechanical footbed contoured EVA insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts
- Full-grain leather upper for comfort and breathability
- Multi-density midsole strategically placed firm EVA under medial arch for additional supporty
- Mozaic® pressure relief layer for customized comfort
- A-Last for superior fit and function
- Two removable layers provide flexibility in fit
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.