Dr Comfort Women's Katy Athletic Shoe
Express yourself with the bold colors available in the Katy. This vibrant women’s athletic shoe is packed with foot solutions. The breathable mesh upper is lightweight and virtually seamless, which helps reduce friction. Designed with a wide toe box, experience more wiggle room while the removable, microfiber-lined gel insole provides an ultra-cushioned footbed. The durable rubber outsole offers reliable traction, and the adjustable elastic lace closure allows for an easy on/off application.
Katy Shoe Features:
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Mesh Uppers: Breathable material to regulate heat and and keep feet cool and dry
- Long-Lasting Shoe: Use of top-quality materials and construction helps prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- No-Tie Elastic Lace Closure: Easy-to-adjust toggle closure—no tying or untying required—and seamless design to help prevent skin irritation
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.