Apex Women's Janice Shoe
Comfort and protection never looked so good with the Janice Mary Jane. Uniquely shaped hoop-and-loop strap secures the foot and provides adjustability. Full-grain leather upper and soft fabric linings wick moisture away from the foot and create a healthy foot environment. Fully adjustable loafer made from soft, full grain leathers.
It's a great looking therapeutic shoe that doesn't compromise on protection. The Janice also has a roomy toe box design and an advanced outsole for shock absorption and resilience. Soft fabric lining wicks away moisture to keep feet healthy and dry while the roomy toe box allows toes to spread out and provide extra room when feet tend to swell later in the day. The firm heel counter adds stability and confident steps. The slip-resistant sole is injected with EVA to provide protection without any added weight.
Women's Janice Shoe Features:
- Feather lightweight structure
- SATRA certified slip-resistant outsole
- Roomy, protective toe box
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers
- Roomy toe-box design
- Firm heel counters provide stability and traction
- Padded heel counter
- Removable inserts in two layers, to provide flexible fitting.
- Advanced polyurethane outsoles for shock absorption and resilience
- Incorporates stylish leather accents and stitching
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.