Propet Women's Jana Shoe
the new Propet Jana is definitely the footwear you will adore. The best part is that you can pair these shoes with any kind of outfit. The best part is that you can pair these shoes with any kind of outfit. Thanks to the soft upper feature in these shoes, you can now enjoy maximum cushioning around your feet and avoid the discomfort of footwear abrasions.
Slip into comfort while wearing the Propet Jana. This full-grain leather clog is perfect to wear when you're on the go. The removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics. An easy slide in or out to get going in the morning or take off after a long day.
Women's Jana Shoe Features:
- Supple, full-grain leather upper clog with open back
- Removable footbed accommodates orthotics and PU outsole provides cushion, traction and durable wear and walking comfort
- Adjustable strap feature for custom fit footwear
- Wide toe box feature offers room for toe wiggling
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics
- Slip resistant outsole offers excellent road traction on greasy or wet surfaces
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.