Propet Women's Helena Boots
Don't sacrifice comfort in the cold weather. Our cold weather boots protect your feet and are available in 4 widths. The Helena has more when it comes to women's winter boots. With a 6" shaft height and lined with faux fur lining, you can stay comfortable in the Helena.
Any winter wardrobe is incomplete without a perfect pair of boots that can take your outfits to the next level. Propet Helena are the boots for you. You can finally say goodbye to freezing feet and chattering teeth. This boot features a medial side zipper to easily get your foot in and out.
Helena Boot Features:
- Scotchgard™ treated leather with faux fur lining and inside zip closure
- Vaporex® heat-retaining insole system for extra insulation and cushion
- Ground-gripping, shock absorbing TPR outsole is durable and stable
- Deep toe box offers added room and comfort to the wearer
- Extra-depth allows for the insertion of custom orthotics and enhances the level of comfort
- Thermal lining to keep your feet warm and cozy
- Waterproof feature to keep your feet dry in rain or snow
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.