Dr Comfort Women's Grace Athletic Shoe
A cross-functional walking shoe that provides style and comfort and stability for any adventure. A laid-back shoe with fashion and function for any adventure, the Dr. Comfort® Grace women’s athletic walking shoe offers convenience, style, and support.
The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create comfort and stability. In addition, the Grace has a full length, heel-to-toe filler that when removed provides a minimum 3/16” of additional depth to accommodate custom-molded or custom inserts.
This athletic walking shoe is recommended for women who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, women with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic women with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. Whether it’s a walk around town, a hike through the woods or a quiet evening at home, your feet will appreciate the support, comfort, and fashion that the Grace has to offer.
Grace Shoe Features:
- Anti-Abrasion Sole: Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing
- Top Quality Shoe: Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing.
- Firm Heel Counter: Provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Reduced Seam Lines: Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Material: Mesh & Synthetic Upper with Micro-suede Lining
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.