Apex Women's Evelyn Shoe
Experience maximum comfort and protection in this classic loafer style that is also adjustable. Made from full-grain leather upper and hints of stretch fabric in just the right places, the Evelyn is your perfect go-to shoe. The Apex Evelyn Women’s Loafer offers a classic loafer style with innovative hook and loop strap for easy adjustability. this women's orthopedic shoe is designed with soft fabric lining that wicks away moisture. Walk confidently with a firm heel counter for added stability.
Women's Evelyn Shoe Features:
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts.
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- Moisture wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- SATRA tested slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Full grain leather and canvas uppers
- Soft padded collars
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.