Apex Women's Ellen Shoe
Light, fashion-forward pink canvas athletic sneakers. Designed to provide maximum comfort and protection.The slip-resistant soles made from injected EVA ensure the shoes deliver the necessary safety and protection without the added weight. A perfect get-around-town shoe. Available in fun colors (navy, pink, or white) and is lightweight to not slow you down. The tongue and collar are padded for added comfort during wear. The rubber outsoles provide stability and traction.
This pair of shoes offers a light-footed and rich exterior to delight those looking for durable footwear. This pair of footwear accommodates different types of feet to offer you precision fitting. This pair of shoes keeps your footwear airy and breathable, preventing odor and moisture collection. The Apex Ellen comes with a removable footbed feature which accommodates custom orthotics.
Women's Ellen Shoe Features:
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts.
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- Moisture wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- SATRA tested slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Soft padded collars
- Removable footbed
- Rounded toe box
- Slip resistant
- Deep toe box
- Extra depth
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.