Propet Women's Delaney Frost Boot
A beautifully designed women's boot made for winter! knit uppers and a sweater knit collar that keeps it cozy yet breathable. Also, the 7" shaft height is lined with D-rings for speed lacing and an adjustable fit. You can also use the side zipper that goes all the way down the inside of the boot for easy on and off.
While you may have your attire sorted, choosing the right boots that are stylish and strong enough to tolerate the weather can be a tough call. The texture, softness, and warmth of winter boots is so important. And this is why you should only choose the Delaney Frost Boots.
Women's Delaney Frost Boot Features:
- Leather with quilted nylon shaft and sweater knit collar
- Inside zip closure with d-ring lacing for adjustability
- Nylex lining and removable cushioned rubber insole
- Durable rubber outsole for traction and comfort
- Cushioned heel for maximum comfort and weather protection
- Padded tongue to keep toes super-warm and soft for longer periods of time
- Scotchgard-treated leather with a padded collar to protect the instep regions
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.