Propet Women's Delaney Boot
The Delaney by propet includes a Durable Rubber Outsole For Traction And Comfort and Nylex Lining For Year Round Wear. Boots that can be worn 24/7, keeping your feet nice and comfortable, and offering a controllable fit.
Delaney features a classy design with laces on the upper part, allowing you to customize your fit. The Scotchgard treated suede protects your boots against water and stains. The outsole is made from durable rubber, offering good traction and high level of comfort.
Women's Delaney Boot Features:
- Scotchgard™ treated suede or leather upper with padded tweed fabric collar
- Cushioned EVA insole and Nylex lining for year round wear
- Durable rubber outsole for traction and comfort
- Casual boots suitable for use throughout the year
- Removable footbed
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.