Apex Women's Conform Double Strap Shoe
A glamorous gloss that catches the eye, this pair of shoes comes with a double strap feature to deliver secure and precision fitting for comfortable maneuverability. The leather exterior is rough for endurance, the soft uppers attached underneath develop a foamed shield around your skin to protect it. the padded collar at the back of the shoes supports your ankle and in-step region, guaranteeing maximum cushioning.
It offers a removable footbed which accommodates custom orthotics. In addition these are AFO accommodating which promises support to people with neuromuscular or musculoskeletal disabilities. The arch support feature cushions the arch to prevent flat-footing which may lead to over-pronation. With the shock absorbing, motion control feature, you get to experience reliable road traction.
Women's Conform Double Strap Shoe Features:
- New and improved SmartGrip™ polyurethane sole
- ½” Removable hidden depth in 2 layers
- Genuine leather upper
- Plastazote® foam lining molds to the foot for a customized fit
- High toe box
- Removable Conform orthotic with Plastazote
- AFO accommodating
- Adjustable straps
- Extra depth
- Flexible outsole
- Removable footbed
- Seamless interior and soft uppers
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.