Dr Comfort Womens Betty Shoe
With Dr. Comfort's Betty Casual Shoe you can have fashion and function. Stylish and orthopedic, the Betty is a casual shoe that features stretchable Lycra® and leather trim with a contact closure. Experience plenty of wiggle room with the wide toe box and superior stability support with padded ankles and a firm bottom. Comfortable right from the get go, the Betty is easy to put on and off and can be worn for all sorts of occasions. This lightweight leather and Lycra sandal accommodates most foot problems.
Betty Shoe Features:
- Lightweight Construction: Manufactured to stringent medical grade specifications, the lightweight outer sole is long lasting, light and has a non-skid finish
- Added Support and Improved Fit: Firm heel counter for support, padded heel counter and padded tongue to reduce irritation
- Removeable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Customizable Fit: Hook-and-loop closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort
- Supportive Insoles: Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Protective Toe Box: The extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot reduces pressure on feet and prevents toe stubbing
- Material: Stretch Lycra® and Leather
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe/Sandal is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.