Propet Women's Anya Shoes
These super-reliable shoes will go with all your outfits while offering your feet optimal comfort. The Propet Anya features flexible outsoles that are perfect for improving road traction. Its shock-absorbent feature offers great motion stability and also protects your feet from serious injuries.
The soft micro-fiber lining is surrounded by a breathable open poly insole. The added heel cushion moves moisture away for a cooler, healthier foot.
Women's Anya Shoe Features:
- Printed nubuck upper with soft micro-fiber lining
- Breathable open cell PU with added heel cushion moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- EVA midsole with Slip resistant tested Rubber outsole
- Breathable structure promotes aeration and keeps foot odor at bay
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet
- Padded Collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Removable Footbed to accommodate custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box prevents toe-nail damage
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.