Apex Women's Active Walker Shoe
Active tieless shoe designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. Ambulator Biomechanical shoes provides unsurpassed comfort and protection. The Active Walkers for Women have a significant degree of flexibility which shows when your feet don't hurt even though you have worn them all day long. These shoes bend according to the normal heel to toe movement in each step, so there isn't excessive pressure placed on any part of the foot.
They provide added safety thanks to the SmartGrip™ polyurethane soles that not only ensure adequate traction, but also stability so that you can walk with confidence. The genuine grade ultra soft leather lining also adds to the comfort and also makes the shoe breathable for sufficient aeration.
Women's Active Walker Shoe Features:
- 1/2” removable hidden depth in 2 layers
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Plastazote™ and EVA footbeds for fitting flexibility
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for stability & durability
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Full grain leather upper
- Soft padded collars
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.