Orthofeet Women's Charlotte Slippers
Charlotte is an advanced comfort slipper, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection.
Innovative Ortho-Cushion™ System with premium orthotic insole and ergonomic cushioning sole soften impacts, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Easy Gait: Additionally, the Ortho-Cushion™ System helps propel the foot forward, enhancing the ease of walking and adding spring to your step for a "Walking on a cloud" experience.
Charlotte Slipper Features:
- Removable contoured EVA insole that provides support and cushioning.
- 3/8" removable depth so you can use your own insoles or custom orthotics
- Quality suede-uppers
- Ergonomic stride that stabilizes and gently propels your foot into the next step.
- Hook and Loop closure for easy-on/easy-off use. It also adjusts to hug your feet.
- Comes in Medium and Wide widths.
Recommended for the following Conditions:
- Heel Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Pain
- Ball-Of-The Foot Pain
- Morton's Neuroma
- Hammer Toes
- Diabetic Feet
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Slippers
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth. For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Slippers Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.