Orthofeet Women's Capri Slippers
Innovative Ortho-Cushion™ System with premium orthotic insole and ergonomic cushioning sole soften impacts, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Easy Gait: Additionally, the Ortho-Cushion™ System helps propel the foot forward, enhancing the ease of walking and adding spring to your step for a "Walking on a cloud" experience.
Capri Shoe Features:
Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offers a relaxed, comfortable fit.
Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation and help ease stress on the joints of the foot, knees hips and lower back.
Lightweight ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning help propel foot forward with minimal joints motion and adds spring to your step.
Recommended for the following Conditions:
- Heel Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Pain
- Ball-Of-The Foot Pain
- Morton's Neuroma
- Hammer Toes
- Diabetic Feet
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Slippers
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth. For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Slippers Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.