Propet Men's X5 Shoe
The X5 features a 10-millimeter heel-to-toe drop and double removable insoles for your comfort and adjustability. This men’s active shoe is designed to keep your feet cool and healthy with breathable precision knit mesh uppers and Open Cell PU Ortholite insoles. This walking shoe can help you remain on your feet all day long without pain.
You don’t have to worry about smelly or sweaty feet anymore as the Propet X5 features a breathable structure that promotes aeration inside the shoe. The soft uppers of the Propet X5 can protect your skin from footwear abrasions while offering cushion-soft padding, ensuring a comfortable and pain-free walking or running experience.
Men's X5 Shoe Features:
- Breathable knit mesh and PU upper with padded collar and tongue plus supportive heel counter
- Breathable Open Cell PU moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed. EVA spacer to customize fit.
- Light EVA midsole with rubber inserts for traction and durability
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and protects your feet from serious injuries
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.