Propet Men's Vista Strap Walking Diabetic Shoe
The dual strap version of our classic Vista style, this all leather shoe delivers on comfort. It's perfed leather uppers offer breathability and the outsole provides hours of superior cushion and traction.
Propet's Vista Walker provides the comfort and support needed for every day life. This men's sneaker has a double hook-and-loop closure for easy on/off. The padded collar and comfortable heel and footbed keep your feet feeling good all day long.
Vista Strap Walking Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Supple full-grain leather upper with mesh lining
- Padded collar and tongue with twin-strap closure
- Firm heel counter with removable footbed
- PU unitsole provides cushion, traction and durable wear
- Rounded, full toe box adds extra comfort and room
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.