Propet Men's Viator Fuse Athletic Diabetic Shoe
Viator Fuse Diabetic Shoe Features:
- Precision knit mesh upper with padded collar and tongue
- Embedded EVA cushioning board with open cell foam insole
- Lightweight thermally controlled rubber outsole provides long lasting responsive cushion that keeps feet energized
- Breathable shoes to prevent foot odor and provide extra comfort
- Mesh lining for a flexible, breathable, and comfortable fit
- Padded collar to support and protect the ankle area
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.